Field Support Technician
Field Support Technician - driving licence required
Field Support Technician - Microsoft Support, basic networking
About Our Client
My client is an industry leading FMCG/Life Sciences organisation based in Gloucestershire, they are looking for an IT Field Support Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
- Visiting client sites around the Gloucestershire area to provide 2nd line technical support across the following:
- Desktop, Hardware, Software and basic network support
- Adhering to KPI's and SLA's
- Set up, configure and install new PC's and associated equipment in accordance with company procedures.
- Prepare technical proposals for improvement together with line manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Driving License
- Experience supporting Microsoft products
- Experience of field-based IT support
- ITIL Certification desirable
- MCP Certification desirable
What's on Offer
£25,000-£30,000 + fuel allowance + additional benefits