- A fixed term finance position supporting business partners across the company
- A growing company with an established client base
About Our Client
A growing, global company who is the worldwide leader within their sector.
- Maintain and update the Transformation financial models and databases for the baseline and transformed costs for Technology Resource and Non-Resource costs and cost drivers.
- Ensure that all financial data is robust and compliant and in line with accepted accounting standards.
- Build detailed analysis to establish and evaluate cost savings and benefits by type of cost by Country and by Domain.
- Identify opportunities for automation, efficiency and robustness of the financial models and improve the integrity, timeliness and accuracy of the data presented.
- Build checks and controls to prevent formula errors and inconsistencies in data and analysis.
- Support the Finance Business Partner - EU &ROW as well as wider finance and transformation teams.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified accountant.
- Used to working with and building strong relationships with finance and non-finance stakeholders in large corporate environments.
- Comfortable working with multi-currency financial consolidation.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and experience of building reports in Anaplan
- Sound written and verbal communication skills to work effectively across all levels in the organisation and to present financial and non-financial information to stakeholders.
- Experience of working with non-finance business and operational stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- 18 month Fixed term contract
- £65,000 - £75,000 depending on level of experience.
- competitive benefits.
- access to company pension scheme.
Quote job ref
+44 148 330 7602