Financne Analyst role focusing on investment projects and development schemes
Ideal for a analyst with Property, Financial services or Investment experience
About Our Client
The Client, based in London, is looking to rapidly expand its property portfolio and has an ambitious development pipeline over the next few years. The aim is to provide affordable housing and become one of the largest housing providers in the South East.
The Business Analyst position entails the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing effective financial analysis to support strategic decision making by senior stakeholders within the business.
- Working on the long term financial plan for the organisation, assessing financial viability and commercial return on investment opportunities to maximise return on investment.
- Will be a key position in dealing with and advising senior stakeholders on the financial viability of future investment projects.
- Analysing potential development schemes and investments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate would have either a CCAB or CFA qualification. Candidates will also need experience of the following:
- Financial modelling experience dealing with development and investment opportunities.
- Advanced excel skills-Comfortable with the use of macros and producing financial models on excel.
- Experience of influencing and challenging senior stakeholders.
- Working on the long term financial plan of the business.
- Investment Appraisal techniques
What's on Offer
£50,000-60,000 + Benefits