- Are you currently studying towards your CIMMA or ACCA qualification?
- Are you currently in an analytics role?
About Our Client
The client based in West London are a fast growing manufacturing business based in West London who need a Finance Analyst to join their growing finance team.
The key responsibilities for the Finance Analyst position will include, but not be limited to:
- Review and analyse the monthly management accounts
- Manage the accounting accruals, prepayments and allocations
- Calculate, review and generate revenue journals
- Create monthly reporting analysis
- Review the monthly ledgers and submissions
- Monthly analysis on costs and expenditure
- Provide analytical support to the Finance Manager
- Create monthly detailed forecasting schedules and budgets
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Part Qualified Finance Analyst position will be familiar with the duties above and have a good analytical background. Along with this, they will need to be actively studying towards their finance qualification (ideally CIMA) and be looking to jump into an exciting and challenging role. Candidates who are passionate about the outdoors and fitness will be a good option for the role and business.
What's on Offer
The role on offer to the candidate is a full time Part Qualified Finance Analyst position based in West London. The role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate look for the next step in their career. The salary for the role is starting from £35,000 and will include a great range of benefits.