6 month contract in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Key business partnering role within the organisation.
About Our Client
My client is a global manufacturer, this role will specifically look after the UK & Ireland. The business is fast paced, acquisitive and a well known brand in its sector.
This role is intergal in providing fiancial anakysis to fubtional leads to support business change and direction. The role will include the following:
- Annual Budgeting and rolling monthly forecasts
- Analysis of large volumes of data, manipulation and checking accuracy is key
- Variance analysis
- Support pricing managers with setting new prices and promotions review
- Develop new tools and dashboards to increase visibility throughout the teams
- Identify key trends, highlight risks and opportunities
- Strong excels required
- Good systems knowledge, they have multiple platforms
- Support on adhoc projects
- Strong business partnering with functional leads
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be immediately available, able to commit to a 6 month contract and be a strong financial analyst. You will need to have strong excel and systems skills and enjoy partnering with the senior leadership team.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look at this on either a daily rate or a fixed term contract for 6 months.