Fantastic opportunity to develop commercial acumen
Excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant
About Our Client
Michael Page are pleased to be working with a large, growing manufacturing and production business in Taunton to recruit a Finance Analyst into their team.
The Finance Analyst will:
- Provide accurate, high quality financial analysis, providing insightful information and recommendations to aid operational efficiency, cost control and to identify areas of potential revenue growth.
- Prepare accurate monthly financial reports with reliable conclusions to drive operational and financial performance.
- Prepare accurate budget and forecast models by understanding business drivers to improve budget and forecast accuracy.
- Prepare monthly P&Ls, ensuring all postings for accruals and prepayments are accurately posted and reconciled.
- Prepare and analyse financial and operational KPI's.
- Communicate effectively in a courteous and timely manner and ensuring that all company policies and procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as required to support the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel in particular
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.