global multi-billion turnover business
Long term contract
About Our Client
An multi-billion worldwide business
Working closely with the sales and marketing team, you will be an essential part of the central finance function as a Finance Analyst.
- Provide stakeholders with timely, value added sales and margin analysis
- Support the provision of all EMEA reporting requirements for month end results and planning cycles.
- Oversee contract / discount accruals
- Ensure that the sales and margins module in SAP remains accurate and adjustments are made.
- Raise potential audit issues
- Short Term Forecasting and Annual Operating Plan Processes
- Provide support to the Senior Financial Analyst, Finance Manager and Director of FP&A
- Produce necessary analysis and value add reporting
- Month End Reporting and Processes
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified (By Experience) or ACA/CIMA/ACCA with 3 years' experience in a finance setting.
- Substantial Finance Analyst Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High Attention to detail
- Financial modelling with MS Excel, Access & TM1 / Cognos Planning
- SAP Experience
What's on Offer
12 Month Fixed Term Contract - £45,000 - £48,000 + Benefits