- Finance Analyst
About Our Client
My client provide cutting-edge services that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet's vital power needs. They are extremely well-known in their sector and provide a huge range of services for their customers.
- Actuals preparation and reporting including sales and purchase ledger processing and reconciliations.
- Journal preparation, variance analysis and preparing business review packs to enable local leadership to understand the financial results.
- Preparing detailed analysis to the local Leadership teams to allow accurate decision making and enhance business performance for the facilities.
- Balance sheet management, including completing balance sheet reconciliations, audit reviews and answering questions from practices where required.
- Preparing required government and statutory audit requirements and supporting statutory audits on-site for the subsidiary.
- Supporting the preparation and population of standard budget/forecasting models using key inputs from various business contacts, assisting in understanding the drivers and impacts of change.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Working knowledge of Sage accounting software
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with a diverse range of clients and colleagues
- Experienced in communicating to non-finance personnel
- Customer focused, with a drive for process improvement
- SME business experience would be desirable
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary up to c£53,000 based on experience
- Annual bonus scheme
- Hybrid/ flexible working
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Maternity/ paternity package
- Parking on site