- Multinational Listed Business - High Profile Brand
- Outstanding Career Development Prospects
About Our Client
We are partnering with a leading global consumer goods business, seeking to recruit a qualified Finance Analyst for their Reading operation. This is a key role within the function, encompassing financial reporting, commercial analysis and business partnering.
The role offers exciting exposure across a number of key areas, closely supporting the Financial Controller across a multiple of financial accounting and management accounting tasks including:
- Period sales/profit reporting and variance analysis
- Assisting with financial planning and providing commentary on performance vs forecast
- Business partnering with various business units in relation to budgeting & forecasting
- Supporting month end close processes
- Balance sheet reconciliation & cashflow forecasting
- Preparation of statutory accounts and producing financial statements
- Involvement in commercial projects to facilitate improved business/departmental performance
- Improving efficiency to financial processes and controls
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Accountant (or Auditor) looking to make a first move into industry, or alternatively a qualified Accountant with industry experience seeking to progress their career with a high profile international business.
Strong technical accounting experience is essential, along with good commercial acumen and the desire to take on a varied role which encompasses a range of management accounting, financial accounting and analytical tasks.
A good aptitude for systems, with an interest in improving efficiencies and controls would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
In return for your commitment and desire to play a key role in a high performing team, you will receive a highly competitve salary up to £57,500 in addition to a bonus of 10% per annum, plus an extensive range of additional benefits