Finance and Sourcing Leader
Global Manufacturing Business
Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield and Barnsley
About Our Client
Operating in over 30 countries they are truly global in reach due to their commitment to consistently driving product innovation and development.
The business operate across a number of divisions and in the last financial year have delivered record revenue. They are expecting to see consistent growth across all divisions in the coming year despite the current economic climate.
We are recruiting for a key role based at their UK site which will provide financial and functional leadership across the site. Sitting on the Leadership team, you will be pivotal in driving change and improvements across the business and report directly into the Site Leader
- Ensuring Financial and Operational controls by implementing and monitoring efficient controls and processes around financial reporting and analysis.
- Leading on financial planning, forecasting and reporting processes for the site and business partnering with internal (Sourcing, Operations, HR) and external (Suppliers, Vendors) stakeholders
- Providing in-depth analysis and insightful analytics that anticipate change and drive decision making around product and/or customer profitability
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the Leadership team on financial matters and contribute to setting and achieving strategic and operational objectives that align with the wider business
- Driving cost out of the business through working closely with other functional areas to improve productivity, supervise product costing and eliminate waste
- Developing sourcing procedures and processes to identify/solve sourcing issues and ensure the site receives the right materials at the right time
The Successful Applicant
For this role you will be a Qualified Accountant with significant post qualification experience (7-10 years) in a production/manufacturing environment.
Knowledge and Skills;
- Strong financial acumen and ideally experience reporting with US and/or Dutch GAAP
- Knowledge of manufacturing costing principles and proven experience in sourcing
- Proven track record of driving continuous improvement, ideally in a large multi-national environment
- Strong business partner who can influence and/or lead negotiations and manage stakeholders effectively
What's on Offer