This is a new permanent position with a leading Financial Technology business
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified with financial modelling experience
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing international fin tech firm. This role is based in their offices in the City of London.
The Finance Associate will have the following responsibilities:
- Budgeting, forecasting and scenario analysis
- Management reporting
- Supporting the work on securitisation vehicles, equity and debt issuance.
- IFRS 9 accounting model preparation
- Regular day to day work supporting other finance team members
- Day to day accounting tasks
- Support on treasury function including cash flow forecasting
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Associate will hold an accounting qualification (preferably ACA from a Big 4 practice) with some Financial Services experience/exposure. Financial modelling skills are also a plus but not a necessity.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role offering £60,000 - £75,000 basic depending on the candidates experience.