- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Multi Site ideally and Large Company experience
About Our Client
Our client provide exceptional progression opportunities and have a great track record for providing long term career prospects to keep their finance team challenged and engaged throughout their career. All stakeholders we have been in contact with regarding this business in the London remit speak very highly of it and about the positive atmosphere they provide.
- Actual results, budgets, forecasts and strategic plans - Getting a clear understanding of the underlying performance of each of the divisions and the factors contributing to this, helping to communicate this to senior management and ensuring that resources are allocated optimally across the Group to deliver short, medium and long term targets. Incumbent will participate in divisional forecast and budget reviews with Group management.
- Commercial Committee - Own, maintain and develop the Group bid model and review all high value bids making recommendations for approval, amendment or rejection.
This Finance Business Partner role will be providing decision support to the senior management team, taking ownership of financial control for the business, providing strong and detailed analysis of forecasts against actual figures as well as overall business results. The Finance Business Partner will also look at and review business plans, forecasting, budgeting and long term planning; whilst ensuring all reporting deadlines for various business areas are met.
- The Business Partner is responsible for providing dedicated, commercial and financial decision support and strategy including growth from a financial and commercial perspective
- Understand the value drivers of the business and provide guidance on contract / service performance including ROI, scenario planning, KPI analysis and benchmarking
The Successful Applicant
Must hold an appropriate professional qualification for the role (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
Track record of collaborating with business leaders in a complex business environment
Evidence of ability to influence, negotiate, listen to and resolve conflicts with decision makers
Strong commercial acumen, as well as a strong understanding of the relationships between key financial and non-financial business value drivers
What's on Offer
£70 - 80k + 10 -20% bonus
Strong career progression and prospects
Great supportive business
Remote working opportunities and great flexibility