- Leading Renewable Energy company
- Initial 6 month contract
About Our Client
A high growth, and a leader in the renewable energy sector are looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner on an initial 6-month contract.
- working with the transaction teams in successfully delivering on acquisitions and disposals
- Deliver on projects & project implementation across the business
- Transaction planning and structuring
- Preparation and review of financial data
- Perform financial due diligence & liaise with advisors
- Working closely with senior level executives internally as well as investors externally
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified accountant
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to challenge decisions and look at ways to make improvements
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of the energy or services industry is desirable
What's on Offer
On offer is a day rate (inside IR35) of £300 - £375 per day.
Candidates immediately available or on short notice periods will only be considered.