Finance Business Partner - Operations
Highly commercial role to add real value
Growing business with large scale investment meaning career progression
About Our Client
Private Equity backed FMCG business based in Birmingham.
The business is investing heavily into the Birmingham location doubling production capacity over the next 6-12 months.
Business Partner to the COO to review and improve efficiency & processes across operations and supply chain, report and help manage and reduce factory waste, report and help manage effective utilisation of labour, review and help manage inventory across sites, key support for variety of projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Finance professional with significant post-qualified experience; FMCG experience preferred
- CIMA / ACA / ACCA preferred
- Track record of commercial excellence
- Highly analytical, motivated, with excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to influence at all levels
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of core business processes
- Advanced in MS Office programs
What's on Offer
£50-£55k pa + bonus
25 days hols
Career progression with a growing business