Finance Business Partner
Brilliant new Finance Busines Partner role based close to Blackburn
Fully qualified, commercially minded accountants please apply
About Our Client
Our Lancashire based client are a brilliant brand, with a fantastic reputation amongst their customers and employees alike.
If you like working in a fast paced culture, alongside ambitious and motivated professionals, in a hard working but fun office this is an ideal role.
The key responsibilities for this Lancashire based Finance Business Partner role will be as follows:
- Daily exposure to the Director level stakeholders
- Work to continuously improve financial processes
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) professionals only
- Non Finance & Finance Stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills, with ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships.
- Confident with ability to constructively challenge to drive performance.
- Proven ability to influence challenging stakeholders
- Highly analytical with financial awareness and commercial acumen.
- Excellent computer, report building, excel and data analysis skills.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Lancashire based Finance Business Partner role will be as follows:
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA accountants
- Confident, able to give tangible examples of times you have influenced and built relationships with senior stakeholders
- Highly capable of making sense of large volumes of data and talking in none - finance language to operations based stakeholders
- A strong excel user
- An ambitious, eager finance professional able to challenge proactively and work within an ever growing business
What's on Offer
This brilliant Finance Business Partner role based in Lancashire will receive a market leading salary of £50,000 - £60,000 + package.