Finance Business Partner
I am exclusively working with a Multi-Academy Trust who require a Finance Busine
You will provide financial leadership and management for a number of schools
About Our Client
This Multi-Academy Trust operates over 20 schools with Academy status across the UK. This Academy Trust aims to create a centre of excellence where people are able to work as a team and provide cohesion within their communities.
Having supported this organisation in the past, it has been evident they offer support and development for each individual that joins the organisation.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of financial operations and take responsibility for financial matters in all of the designated schools/academies.
- Financial compliance, budget preparation, financial reporting, school financial accounts, audit preparation, and financial systems and processes.
- Ensuring that all of the designated schools meet the requirements set out by the Department for Education (DfE), Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and comply with their statutory obligations.
- Promoting best practice by ensuring that designated schools/academies comply with the financial processes and procedures set out in the policies of the Multi-Academy Trust and Academies' Financial Handbook.
- Budget preparation for each school, working closely with the Principal and the Trust's Centralised Finance Team.
The Successful Applicant
- CCAB or CIMA fully qualified (essential)
- A degree qualification (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years experience within financial management
- Experience presenting and producing complex management accounts
- Knowledge of VAT and PAYE regulations
- Ability to work with Academic and Non-Finance Stakeholders
- Use of PS Financials would be advantageous
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits