Finance Business Partner
Fast growing business, international remit, lead on all FP&A
Fully commercial role, great ownership/autonomy but also a really strong mentor
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing media group consisting of both digital media and advertising brands and based in Central London. Despite the current environment, with the clients they support, their target audience and the projects that were already in place, they have continued to grow and are looking to expand their finance function to support this.
As a Finance Business Partner you will sit at group level amongst a direct team of 7 and will have a really strong mentor in the CFO. Having recently implemented Paprika, this is a system that you will need working knowledge of.
Reporting directly into the CFO, this Finance Business Partner role will have oversight and will lead on all FP&A for the group. Responsibilities will include:
- Lead on FP&A: budget, forecast, full planning cycle as well as ongoing ad hoc analysis and commentary
- Finance Business Partner: lead on business partnering with senior leadership team, building and managing finance to non-finance relationships (sales/marketing etc) and driving business performance. Support on contract/vendor negotiations.
- Strategy: business case modelling, ad hoc analysis/market analysis, ownership and development of KPIs/business drivers as well as other ad hoc strategic projects (in support of CFO)
- Systems: ongoing development of the systems/automation. (Paprika)
- Processes/Controls: support Head of Finance in continuously developing robust financial processes and controls in line with the group's continued growth
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- Paprika user (strong working knowledge)
- Not straight from practice if ACA - Need industry background.
- Clear background in FP&A/Analysis
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Able to commute to Central London (as/when offices reopen)
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Up to £65,000 (Experience Dependent)
- Benefits Package
- Strong Mentor
- Great Location
- Fully Commercial Role