Finance Business Partner
High growth PE backed business in BIrmingham
Operational finance business partner opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a high-growth, PE backed organisation with an impressive plan and agenda to take market share over the coming years. Whilst the business has a global footprint, the organisation has a keen eye on developing the UK market with multiple new contracts.
The business is aiming to improve and develop the talent in it's team and this finance business partner position in central Birmingham is critical.
The Finance Business Partner will be a key point of contact for the larger more high profile contracts that the business has/is in tender process for. You will lead on the strategic pricing process, developing a competitive and comprehensive dialogue with customers to secure new contract wins.
You will work directly for the Head of Commercial Finance to make improvements and to challenge the status-quo. Other key duties include:
- Business partnering the Operational Managers
- Preparing and developing both budgeting and forecasting processes
- Influencing key strategic decisions around contracts and customers
- Analysis of profitability and challenging processes to positively impact things
- Leading a culture of continuous improvement
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, for this Finance Business Partner position, you will be a proven professional within commercial finance and a flexible approach. Experience of working alongside and challenging non-financial stakeholders will be essential to ensure your success within the role.
Ideally you will:
- Be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate high levels of analytical ability
- Have a background in commercial finance
What's on Offer
£55-65k + bens