Finance Business Partner
Exciting new opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a growing organisation and looking to expand more.
- Partner with the East Region operations team, providing insight and understanding to ensure the company meets its financial objectives.
- Provide insight and challenge the performance of branches, identifying trends and opportunities.
- To improve visibility of financial, commercial and operational performance during each financial period.
- Help the business through potential operational systems changes and upgrades.
- Ability to interact with non-financial business partners is key i.e. Sales, Marketing, Operations etc. interpreting complicated commercial positions/situations articulately.
- Build and manage relationships and network productively.
- Regular reporting of Financial performance and KPIs and associated commentary.
- Provide assurance to the FD that revenue & costs are appropriately recognised and leakage is minimised.
- Review period end close, identifying opportunities or risks that may appear.
- Influence senior management decision making using financial insight and business knowledge.
- Manage own priorities and ensure sufficient time dedicated to strategy and proactive identification of opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant
- Strong leadership, influencing and coaching skills
- Ability to challenge and impact at a senior level, delivering concise communications
- Proven track record in managing and sustaining effective relationships at a senior level
- Strong commercial awareness and business understanding of the drivers of success
- Able to lead or facilitate organisational change with a good working knowledge of project management
- Highly proactive, resilient and results driven
- Ability to work flexibly at pace
- Well-developed analytical skills combined with the ability to influence and drive outcomes
- Advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Remote Working