- FTSE 250 exposure
- Huge progression opportunities.
About Our Client
My client are a global market leading pharmaceuticals business.
- Supporting the wider divisional finance teams to offer insight and control whilst driving the objectives and deliverables of the business partnering team,
- Financial insight and analysis, communicating results and findings effectively to stakeholders across the business
- Main finance contact for the business, supporting the senior leaders and commercial directors.
- Influencing management, presenting to senior non-finance managers, conveying financial concepts clearly and persuasively
- Providing financial information and support on all aspects of performance analysis.
- Budgetary management, monthly and weekly forecasting, business performance analysis,
- Compiling robust forecast positions on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, working closely with the Commercial Directors.
- Accounting and treasury management, utilisation of capital monitoring, management reporting.
- Delivering forecasts with budget holders to ensure effective early warning of potential future problems, to better manage financial risk
- Taking the lead on setting the annual budget for the business, including asset projections, income and cost forecasts, coordinating
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- A proactive self-starter with demonstrated business partnering exposure.
- Effective at evaluating business performance in both a strategic and commercial context
- Commercial and analytically focused.
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills essential.
What's on Offer
Up to £65,000 basic salary
Private Medical & Dental