Finance Business Partner
Working with a Big 4 Trained Director, 10B t/o company with serious financials
working directly with sales and supporting the wider business
About Our Client
My client are a global multinational manufacturer of electronics. £10bn turnover, 60,000 employees worldwide.
- Regular and ad hoc financial reporting and analysis
- Finance business partner and trusted advisor to specific Board members and their teams
- Produce, review and analyse financial accounts at departmental level
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Trend analysis and in-depth financial reviews to identify risks and opportunities
- Create new reporting and dashboards to monitor and analyse key KPIs
- Provide financial support and input to develop business cases
- Provide financial insight and analysis to support decision making
- Understand the numbers and drivers behind them, build and develop the story behind the numbers - and communicate back to non-finance stakeholders in simple, user-friendly way
- Sales commissions calculations and reporting
- Produce and review month end calculations
- Support month end across wider Finance team
- Provide coaching, review and support to the FP&A Business Partners
- Any other tasks as directed
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant - ideally between 2 years to 5 years post qualified
- Key Skills required: Flexible, adaptive, great attention to detail, strong Excel, strong with finance systems (e.g. SAP), comfortable with all areas of the P&L, reporting, time management, month end experience; building and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders including senior management and Board members (Some knowledge/training required)
- Financial modelling, creating and developing business cases, confident in challenging the business, previous FP&A experience
- Professional, take ownership, problem solving, collaborative relationships, comfortable in the detail but aware of the bigger picture, informed trusted adviser, strong commercial focus,confident in uncertain and/or new situations, great customer service, manages expectations, continuously challenge to find better solutions.
What's on Offer
Salary: Up to £70,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Flexibility: 2 on 3 off model for return to work policy.