Finance Business Partner
Key Business Partnering role reporting directly into the CFO.
Global role in a growing business.
About Our Client
My client has continued to grow over the last few years with their expansion globally taking then to PLC status. They are in the engineering and logistics industry and span across multiple sectors where they support their clients with various missions. They have a global footprint and are looking to partner more successfully across the world.
The role requires a proven Finance Business Partner to work within the Engineering/logistics industry, to report directly into the CFO and work closely with the senior leadership teams. The role will require the below experience:
- Present the monthly financial results and variance analysis of the relevant business units
- Present the KPI's and program status, including WIP, deferred revenue and accruals
- Cash flow forecasting - trends, drivers, revenue, gross profit and cost analysis
- Working capital management and capex
- Project life cycle reporting including producing accurate cost models
- End to end ownership of the financial bid model
- Work closely with group finance to ensure IFRS15 is accounted for correctly
- Partner with the MD and CFO
- Support the CFO with any M&A or joint venture opportunities that arise
- Develop a suite of reports to measure operational metrics - such as labour optimisation, efficiency and inventory
- Support the business unit's strategy and planning process
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a proven Finance Business Partner that has worked in an Operational facing role within a PLC environment ideally. The role requires someone that is happy to get in to the business, work closely with the senior leaders to identify strategic areas to focus on as a business. This role will be integral to improving productivity and profitability.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will secure a competitive package and get the opportunity to work side by side with the CFO of a growing business. You will have a global role and be integral in the businesses growth and strategy over the next few years.