- Work for a fantastic and inclusive organisation
- Develop your skill set in a senior business partnering role
About Our Client
This client is one of London's largest social housing providers, with units spread across the UK. At the heart of this organisation is an undiluted aim to support members of society that rely on affordable housing. Their ethical focus and commercial drive makes them an incredibly interesting organisation to work for.
The Finance Business Partner will need to be an excellent communicator and offer tailored support to their budgets holders. They will be responsible for constructing the budgets, assisting on the management accountants and producing the forecasts. The right individual will understand the organisation from the ground up and use this knowledge to influence and challenge budgets holder's and stakeholder's decisions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience in the Not-For-Profit sector. They must have excellent communication skills and be confident manipulating and presenting data using excel.
- To be a fully qualified account (ACA, ICAEW, ACCA, CIPFA)
- Previous sector experience, ideally in housing. Other not-for-profit/ public sector candidates will be considered.
- Facilities management exposure
- Fantastic communication skills- able to
- Experience of influencing people
- Confident presenting complex financial data
What's on Offer
The candidate will get to join a renown social housing provider, that is a key player within their sector. The role offers flexible working and good benefits.