Finance Business Partner
Flourishing business based in Kent
Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
About Our Client
Growing business services business based in Mid Kent looking for a finance business partner.
- Understand business units performance so providing context to any analysis in order to provide past, present and future information.
- Assist with the delivery of robust and detailed budgets and forecasts, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance, particularly in the area of revenue and gross margin
- Assist in the development of financial models and systems
- Assist in production of monthly management reports & Board presentation
- Proactively managing workload to ensure all deadlines are met within month-end timetable.
- Comply with policies and external accounting regulations and procedures for financial transactions and reporting
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Business Partner will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience in budgeting and forecasting and able to demonstrate examples of when they have added value and driven change in their previous roles.
What's on Offer
The Finance Business Partner is paying up to £45,000 plus other benefits.