Finance Business Partner
Exciting new role
About Our Client
The role is expected to provide strong collaborative business partnering and challenge ensuring that all members of the operations team are equipped with the correct financial picture in order to drive optimum decision making and performance.
- Understand business units performance so providing context to any analysis in order to provide past, present and future information.
- Assist with the delivery of robust and detailed budgets and forecasts, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance, particularly in the area of revenue and gross margin.
- Assist in production of monthly management reports & Board presentation.
- Proactively managing workload to ensure all deadlines are met within month-end timetable.
- Ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant
- Strong excel skills
- Experience working within the manufacturing industry
- Previous experience of working within a commercial finance role
What's on Offer
This role is offering a competitive salary + benefits!