- Progressive charitable organisation
- Hands on role supporting both financially and commercially
About Our Client
A progressive charitable organisation which supports excellence in education across Birmingham providing schools that are are diverse in nature. The Academy currently consists of 10 schools with a plan to expand over the next 5 years into a wider diversity of local communities.
- This is an excellent development opportunity to work within a growing MAT reporting into the Head of Finance.
- Responsible for ensuring that reliable and timely financial information is available to allow academies to make informed decisions
- Provision of advice and support to a number of our academies, preparing the financial reports (management accounts, budgets and other relevant financial reports) for internal and external stakeholders,
- Ensuring that staff and Governors are provided with accurate, timely and reliable financial information enabling them to manage the financial affairs of the academy
- Supporting the Headteachers of the academies and the central finance function
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant
- Ideally experience of working in a MAT or a charity
- Strong communicator both verbally and in written format
- Strong numeracy, analytical and accounting skills.
- Ability to work on your own using own initiative and as part of a small team with a flexible approach.
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits