- Be a part of one of the worlds most recognized and successful brands!
- An emphasis up-skillsing and career development.
About Our Client
My client is one the largest international matrix organisations in the FMCG sector. Their range of products is truly enormous - you likely consume their products every day. My client have a unique heritage and own truly unique and iconic global brands.
Key responsbiities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Take responsibility and drive the processes associated with Closing, StratPlan, Budget and Rolling Forecast of Beverages
- Advise and influence the team on the best business choices to maximise ROI in order to guarantee the category's long-term success
- Anticipate risks & opportunities inherent to the defined KPIs and recommend optimisation solutions to the N+1 and stakeholders.
- Support topline performance through ad hoc analysis
- Promotions ROI optimisation
- Pricing optimisation
- Profitable Revenue Growth Management
- Customer strategy and P&L
- Trade terms effectiveness
- Lead the monthly commercial forecasting process across category and channel
- Closing Net Sales across category each month and providing commercial reporting and insight
- Be responsible for system maintenance and optimisation to ensure and improve data quality
- Improving Sales, Marketing and Finance business acumen through training and on-going financial support
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Business Partner will demonstrate the following attributes:
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent with relevant commercial finance experience, ideally in an FMCG Food & Drink context (not essential).
- You'll have developed a proven record in identifying areas of value using a proactive, solutions-oriented mindset to make proposals and recommendations to deliver solutions to unlock this value.
- You will be able to demonstrate a love for partnering commercial teams, with a competitive edge, business acumen, and a courageous, bold approach.
- You'll also be able to demonstrate some key skills including being a problem solver and critical thinker - with the ability to build relationships quickly and establish trust both internally and externally.
- You will have a dynamic and resilient style with the ability to work independently, but also as part of a team.
- You'll need to be able to demonstrate the ability to adapt to change and drive for results.
What's on Offer
Truly flexible working.
Career development opportunities and training.
Good pension contributions.
generous compensation package.