- Finance Business Partner
- Market Leading Global Business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Global Business that are part of a highly successful and well-respected Group. They are committed to hybrid working and have free parking available at their offices.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Review of monthly management accounts for all companies within assigned Business Unit, ensuring accuracy of the trial balance.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated Business Unit reports and analysis for the Business Unit Head and senior management.
- Preparation of monthly cashflow projections.
- Working with the Business Unit Head to produce annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- Review of quarterly submission of accounts to parent company.
- Preparation of annual statutory reports
- Preparation of annual tax calculation.
- Management and support of Assistant Accountants, including annual appraisals.
- Participation in external audit process
- Assisting senior management with ad hoc requests, projects, reports and research
- Ensure compliance within the team for company working instructions and agreed policies and procedures.
- Identification of process improvements that can be made.
- Any other ad hoc duties that are considered to be relevant to your role.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Qualified Finance Professional
- Previous exp in a busy corporate role, with oversight of multiple companies.
- Exp of running and performing budgeting or forecasting processes.
- Excellent analytical ability with a good attention to detail.
- Understanding of financial regulation and legislation.
- Management and leadership experience.
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise workload and ability to work to strict reporting deadlines.
- Commercial and business awareness
- High numeracy and technical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
What's on Offer
This role will offer a competitive salary of £45,000-£47,000 plus benefits.