- Prestigious UK Charity
- Growing organisation with investment to continue with their strategic plan
About Our Client
My client is a national charity providing support to communities across the UK
- Reporting into the Finance Director your role will be pivotal to ensuring that financial information is interpreted and understood by budget holders and key stakeholders.
- Responsible for strengthening the relationship between the finance team and the rest of the charity in a pure business partnering approach.
- Production of the month-end reporting tool and departmental reports with commentary and variance analysis for review by the Finance Director.
- Finance lead for commissioner and funder reports as well as collaborating with the Head of Financial Planning and analysis to produce budgets and forecasts.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working as a finance business partner with excellent communication skills
- Strong financial analysis and ability to create meaningful reports.
- Charity experience would be ideal but not essential
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 flexible working 2 days in their offices and rest from home, plus benefits