- One of UK's leading social care charities
- High growth targets
About Our Client
Our client's goal is to help others lead better, fuller lives in the community through high-quality care services. With over 6,000 staff delivering over 450 services across Scotland & England, our client provides over 10,000,000 hours of high quality care & support each year.
The Finance Business Partner will have the following key responsibilities;
- Provide excellent financial analysis, advice and guidance to the Managing Director and local leadership teams to enable them to effectively manage their regional business.
- To input, monitor and challenge the region's five-year growth strategy.
- To ensure all significant financial risks and opportunities potentially affecting short and medium-term projections are all captured and ideally minimised or exploited.
- To cost all new business within the Central region. This is ensuring that it's financially viable alongside being commercially shrewd to deliver corporate growth targets.
- To fully understand the full Central operation including all nuances to help partner and give sensible and rounded advice to deliver financial improvements.
- To work with the Management Accountants to ensure that the actual and target information in the ERP system are as a representative and realistic as possible.
- To work on set initiatives across the organisation to ensure we have a standardised UK wide approach on our financial processes and reporting.
- To scrutinise and challenge assumptions that build any short, medium and long-term projections.
- Help prepare business cases regarding new business or cost investment ready for Executive approval.
- To communicate, justify and negotiate with Local Authorities regarding fee rates and contractual requirements.
- To work across multiple regions to assist during busy periods.
- Working with our Director of Partnerships and Communities on our grants and fundraising strategy alongside ensuring accurate transactional accounting.
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Business Partner will likely have the following profile;
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA/ ICAS)
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent excel ability
- Keen interest in the not-for-profit sector
What's on Offer
My client is offering the successful Finance Business Partner the following package;
- Salary up to £40,000
- £5,000 car allowance (taken as cash)
- Flexible 37.5 hour working pattern, with core hours 10-4. Option to work a condensed working week
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 3% employer pension scheme
- Employee benefits scheme
- Annual subscription paid