Finance Business Partner
About Our Client
Well established pharmaceutical company recruiting for a commercially minded Finance Business Partner to enhance the team's commercial seniority.
- Develop strong working relationships with decision makers, internal and external, including the ability to add value through partnerships, both in supporting and challenging business decisions.
- Communicate and explain complex financial concepts to non-finance colleagues and stakeholders.
- Lead on business area financial analysis, facilitating discussions and negotiations based on accurate and timely financial information.
- Review financial performance with internal stakeholders including detailed commentary and variance analysis.
- Deliver a Management Accounting support function for the business.
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Business Partner must be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA with previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry, or similar.
What's on Offer
The Finance Business Partner role is paying £48,000 - £52,000 + other benefits.