Finance Business Partner
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner
This is an exciting opportunity working in the Not for Profit sector
About Our Client
The client is a leading Not for Profit - who have large scale growth plans for the next year.
The key responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner are:
- Provide excellent financial analysis, advice and guidance to the Managing Director and local leadership teams to enable them to effectively manage their regional business.
- To input, monitor and challenge the region's five-year growth strategy.
- To ensure all significant financial risks and opportunities potentially affecting short and medium-term projections are all captured and ideally minimised or exploited.
- To cost all new business within the region. This is ensuring that it's financially viable alongside being commercially shrewd to deliver corporate growth targets.
- To fully understand the full North East operation including all nuances to help partner and give sensible and rounded advice to deliver financial improvements.
- To work with the Management Accountants to ensure that the actual and target information in the ERP system are as a representative and realistic as possible.
- To work on set initiatives across the organisation to ensure we have a standardised UK wide approach on our financial processes and reporting.
- To scrutinise and challenge assumptions that build any short, medium and long-term projections.
- Help prepare business cases regarding new business or cost investment ready for Executive approval.
- To communicate, justify and negotiate with Local Authorities regarding fee rates and contractual requirements.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for this role you will be:
- Qualified Accountant
- Possess very good excel skills (manipulation of big data, formulae, pivots)
- Can do attitude
What's on Offer
£40,000 + £5,000 car allowance + Pension + 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays