Finance Business Partner
Act as finance business partner to the wider business.
Real involvement in the implementation of process improvement activities.
About Our Client
In particular, our client prides themselves on operating reliably, communicating clearly and taking ownership of their work, having customer service at the heart of everything they do.
- Month end reporting for significant customer contract, and provide analysis and insight for the wider business to drive improved performance
- Production and review of profit and loss reporting by contract.
- Alongside the Finance Manager act as finance business partner to the wider business.
- Assist the development and implementation of improved management information, reporting tools and processes.
- Assist with forecasting and budget production for key customer account.
- Assist with projects associated with the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Support with profit protection and revenue assurance activity.
- Production and oversight of invoicing process.
- There will also be a significant element of the role in relation to implementation of process improvement activities linked to the recent implementation of a new financial system and revenue assurance activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Finance Qualification (Qualified accountant) CIMA, ACA, ACCA, ICAS.
- Ability to challenge existing processes, simplify and streamline to obtain the required objective.
- Ability to use initiative to identify and tackle problems to ensure a simple solution is found.
- Advanced excel skills with the ability to interrogate large data sets.
- Ability to deliver objectives to deadline and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Ability to partner with non-financial stakeholders.
- Ability to explain complex financial concepts/information to those with a non financial background.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package.
Fantastic development and progression opportunities.