- Business Partnering opportunity in high growth company
- Lead on commercial strategy & drive business performance
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established growing business providing comprehensive services to a wide range of organisations across the UK and Europe.
The Finance Business partner will be a key decision maker working closely with one of the main business divisions to improve business performance and provide key commercial insight.
- Lead divisional budget and forecasting processes
- Analysis and comparison of P&Ls, identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Identification of profit enhancement opportunities
- High quality analysis of large data sets, providing insights to shape and maximise growth and margin
- Business modelling to accurately assess and price new business opportunities and contract renewals
- Partner with divisional stakeholders on business strategy and decisions to maximise on returns and achieve revenue targets
- Identify areas of operational performance that require attention and support on decision making
- Report divisional performance and financial results to Divisional and Group stakeholders
- Support the Controllership team in implementing and testing new processes, systems and controls
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with demonstrable experience business partnering with operational teams and implementing process improvements. You will have excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to articulate financial information to non-finance teams and build strong stakeholder relationships.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of £60,000-£65,000 and the opportunity to progress in a well-established growing business.