Finance Business Systems Analyst
To analyse finance business requirements across Lucy Electric.
Form part of the AX Dynamics team ensuring the system meets service levels.
About Our Client
Lucy Electric is a leader in secondary power distribution solutions with over 100 years' industry experience. Specialising in high-performance medium voltage switchgear for utility, industrial and commercial applications, we enable the safe and reliable distribution of energy to homes and businesses worldwide.
Work with all finance departments within the Group to enhance business processes, data flows and management information. The first major project will be implementing an integrated standardised Microsoft Dynamics AX solution meeting business requirements across Lucy Electric and continued management of each site after go live.
The job holder will analyse business needs, identify solutions, prepare realistic plans, work with consultancies to develop solutions, test, implement, document, troubleshoot and provide support to finance departments and the wider business. The work will involve significant time supporting preparation, training and go live in each location and providing on going support to all locations post go live. The job holder will work closely with IT staff to integrate solutions and build interfaces to other systems.
Typically work on several modules of the system at the same time. This will involve conceptual thinking, planning, organising internal and external staff, leading meetings, documenting requirements and an ability to link information from different parts of the system thus ensuring that implications of any change are well understood. Implementing solutions in different areas of the business and different countries will require a range of interpersonal skills including confidence, persuasion, guidance and an ability to train people of all levels. Maintain good communications with all interested parties.
Maintain an up to date knowledge of finance systems existing and emerging. Provide new or enhanced reports to support management and finance teams as appropriate.
Participate in the development of finance departmental strategies and provide systems expertise for finance teams.
This individual must be prepared for extensive global travel to multiple locations in one / two week intervals.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified accountant.
- A degree (or equivalent through professional qualifications and experience).
- Flexibility is required over working hours and working in any Lucy location whilst supporting projects.
- Extensive knowledge of finance processes and group reporting within discrete International manufacturing.
- Dynamics AX experience.
- Skilled user of finance applications including a major ERP system.
- Designed new finance and reporting processes. Obtained agreement to implement new processes along with service levels and kpi's.
- Worked with suppliers to implement new solutions to meet business objectives and service levels.
- Managing large volumes of data and creating business information from that data.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user.
- Excellent communication, training and presentation skills.
- Contribute regularly in knowledge sharing.
- Problem solving and judgement.
- Planning and organisation.
- Initiative and innovation.
- *MUST BE OPEN FOR GLOBAL TRAVEL*
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £48,000 + additional benefits.