Finance Controller - Interim Assignment
Challenging and varied role to manage a growing team
About Our Client
This is a large FMCG manufacturer with recognised brands across the UK. As a result of continued growth and development they are seeking a progressive, dynamic and ambitious Finance Director to join their team.
* Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department.
* Assist in company-wide budgetary planning.
* Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
* Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future.
* Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed.
* Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
* Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc..
The Successful Applicant
* 10+ years of relevant experience.
* ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA or equivalent qualification
* Good IT knowledge.
* Ability to take total management of the finances of a fast-growing company.
* Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong strategic thinking.
* Ability to analyse public and private company accounts for potential investment decisions.
* A strong interest in finance, financial markets and investment.
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary