Finance Director/ Financial Controller
£65,000 - £70,000
Excellent FD role with rapidly growing business
Opportunity to have a key influence on business growth
About Our Client
A fast grow SME
- Support CEO & management with financial advice and by performing ad hoc analysis.
- P&L ownership for the UK entity
- Leadership and management of the local finance team, including training, development and coaching to improve month end processes, including variance analysis.
- Oversight of budgeting, forecasting and commercial analysis, fund raising,
- Creation of a strong Financial Control framework to minimise company risk
- Generate monthly based financial statements for each UK subsidiaries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with the company department to maintain current budgets, forecasts of sales, expenditures, and cash flows as well as reporting on budget to actual results.
- Responsible for IT strategy and its development to support the growing business and implementation of SAP and other systems upgrade and replacements.
- Support the Senior Management team in all aspects of business support
- Ownership of Year End and managing the audit process.
- Manage the relationship with banks, Insurers, IT and other appropriate third parties.
- Ensure compliance with Vat, Paye Nic and Corporation Tax reporting requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Chartered Certified accountant (or equivalent) and related business experience.
- Previous team management experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Hands-on experience in the UK market
- Strong working knowledge of financial applications and spreadsheets; SAP / SAGE experience a plus.
- Preferably prior experience in a high-growth, International SME
What's on Offer
A salary of 60-70k + car allowance