- Do you want to spearhead an ever growing finance function?
- Are you high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised?
About Our Client
My client comprises of a full-service B2B marketing agency and premium publishing house.
They have gone from strength-to-strength over the last few years, doubling their headcount and revenue alongside tripling their profitability. They invest heavily in their editorial products and focus on expertly produced, beautifully designed high-quality content, from printed reports in The Times and Sunday Times, to digital publishing and demand generation solutions. They are committed to excellence across all of their products and services by combining first-class journalism, data analysis, editorial imagery and striking graphic design.
- Be the main point of contact to the board of directors for ongoing finance activities for all group companies. This will include, but is not limited to, overseeing the production of the monthly management accounts and board pack, working capital management, statutory and tax duties, legal issues, HR admin and insurance.
- Manage the finance team to ensure smooth running of both the finance function and the overall group. This will require a constant monitoring and improving of all finance and admin processes across the businesses.
- Take the lead on other ad hoc tasks such as forecasting, budgeting, stat accounts prep, tax planning, system implementation/migration, building commission structures, analysing project profitability and rate card/costing calculations, amongst many others.
The Successful Applicant
This individual needs to be analytical in their approach, with a high attention to detail and excellent communication skills. As this is a very broad role, this individual must be highly adaptable and possess the ability to manage numerous ongoing tasks at once. This role will report directly into the COO and have one direct and three indirect reports into it:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with relevant post-qualified experience as FD or FC
- Strong technical skills, including consolidation and group accounting
- Proven leadership and managerial skills
- Experience in senior stakeholder management and business partnering.
- Analytical brain with an affinity for all things numerical
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Well-organised, self-motivated and pro-active in their thinking
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
- Pension scheme
- Private health and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday per annum, +1 additional day holiday for each year worked at the company (capped at a max of 3)
- Client Day (annual day away from the office which does not use any holiday)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- Highly flexible WFH policy based on the ongoing Covid situation
- Range of additional perks through various client partners
- Regular planned social events