- Finance Director required for the Real Estate arm of a growing firm
- Commercially focused role within a growing investment management business
About Our Client
Well established London head-quartered investment management firm based in London with realistic ambitious plans for growth.
The Finance Director based in London will have the following responsibilities:- Leading all stakeholder reporting- Oversight and project management of annual and interim reporting processes- Oversight of ESG reporting aiming to be best in class provider and providing leadership on
- Leading all stakeholder reporting- Oversight and project management of annual and interim reporting processes- Oversight of ESG reporting aiming to be best in class provider and providing leadership on
- Oversight of drawdowns / redemptions for limited partnership funds
- Oversight of quarterly valuations process - Oversight and review of fund budgets- Oversight and review of property management subsidiary budget- Cash flow forecasting
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Director based in London will have had the following exposure:
Skills & Experience* ACA/ ACCA or CIMA qualified
* Strong academics
* Strong IT skills - Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong aptitude for numbers
* Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills
* Fund accounting experience
* Efficient, reliable and thorough.
* Drive and initiative - the desire to add value, proactive approach.
* Fast paced - ability to work on a variety of tasks with tight deadlines.
* Commitment to the business and the team - the ability to contribute over and above the job.
* Strong intellect - the ability to analyse and distil information quickly and effectively.
What's on Offer
The team encourages individual development, and the role provides the opportunity for individual growth with plans to grow this function and this role significantly in the short/ medium term.