- European Finance Director - Real Estate
- Leading International Group
About Our Client
Leading international real estate group with significant growth aspirations, looking to develop their regional footprint in Europe.
The Finance Director will be responsible for:
- Managing a finance team of 6 individuals providing robust financial information to the group function.
- Assessing the regional structure of the group within the European region, including assessment of tax and risk.
- Commercial and financial analysis to the Board including FP&A.
- Active involvement in Mergers & Acquisitions including identification, assessment and post acquisition integration.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant with prior background in an international property / real estate group
- Strong generalist who has worked in a Financial Controller / Head of Finance / Finance Director role
- Technically highly competent with an understanding of setting up new legal entities.
- Broad understanding of international tax
- M&A and commercial experience a distinct advantage
What's on Offer
Six figure salary + Bonus + Bens