Finance Director to oversee and develop the finance function
Strategic Finance leader who will report directly to the CEO
About Our Client
An independent wealth management firm located in London and in operation for over 30 years.
There is a strong emphasis on preserving their team focused culture and them fit will be prioritised above all qualities when assessing suitable candidates at interview.
Our client have an enviable record of success and will look to the Finance Director to partner with them and facilitate further growth in the medium term.
The Finance Director based in London will have the following responsibilities:
· Design and maintain a successful, value add focused finance team
· Interact with the board as primary contact for all management information to the Board and relevant stakeholders
· Partner with the Board and leadership team to develop financial plans that represent the company's commercial strategies
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Director based in London will have had the following exposure:
- Qualified ACA accountant with at least 10 years experience in a similar role
- A proven ability to develop and run finance teams
- Positive attitude and the ability to be commercial with your time is a must
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and variable package details