Growing Fintech organisation requires an FD
London based firm with plans for rapid expansion.
About Our Client
Fintech firm headquartered in London with over 50 staff members.
Rapid growth plans for 2019 and a commercially minded Finance Director is required to assist with this development.
The Finance Director based in London will hold the following responsibilities:
- The Finance Director will report directly to the CEO.
- Complex financial applications around: private placement of equity, financial modelling of the business.
- Helping the technical team build out and scale the automated payments system. Challenges this task presents include: Large numbers of daily transactions; Large transaction volumes; Inter-country taxation, including VAT; FX issues.
- Working with venture capital firms
- Ad hoc questions from the Board of Directors
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Director based in London will have had the following exposure:
- Big 4 qualified accountant
- ACA qualification.
- Experience of the CFO/FD role at a small to medium sized business.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and career growth prospects