Finance Director - Media
Finance Director - International Media Group
About Our Client
My client is an international media group with a number of strong brands and a global footprint. They are well placed for future expansion into new markets.
The Finance Director will have the following responsibilities:
- P&L ownership for the UK entity and related international entities
- Leadership and management of the local finance team, including training, development and coaching
- Oversight of budgeting, forecasting and commercial analysis
- Responsibility for media accounting relating to IP
- Creation of a strong Financial Control framework to minimise company risk
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) who has operated in a leadership role
- Technically strong with a background in Financial Control & FP&A
- Commercial mindset who has worked in an international, matrix set up
- Prior experience in media or a technology related group is desirable
- Proven manager of people who is credible interacting with senior stakeholders
- Strong systems background who has worked with a large ERP system
What's on Offer
Six figure salary + bonus + bens.
Page Executive are retained on this search and all third party applications will be forwarded.