Work for an international charity
Fast paced culture
About Our Client
This international charity are growing quickly. They work closely with corporate and institutional donors who provide funding for key projects, typically working with political leaders and influential people around the world. The organisation holds influence with these key figures and uses its fantastic connections and a high-profile board to develop these relationships.
- Lead a finance team and oversee all matters of financial management, reporting and control.
- Lead on all financial decision making support and input into organisational strategy
- Develop robust finance infrastructure, including hands on involvement in processes, systems and controls
- Oversee financial year end and audit process
- Key contact for non-finance stakeholders across the SMT
- Reporting to Board of Trustees on a regular basis
The Successful Applicant
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent) with strong financial leadership skills that can be evidenced through experience. You will have a strong technical background and will be happy to take a hands on approach when required. In addition, you will have experience of providing an excellent finance business partnering service to non-finance.
Applications from all backgrounds will be considered, but experience within a fast-paced environment would be highly beneficial.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £75,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
Flexible working available