Opportunity to be the dynamic, strategic leader of a growing Multi Academy Trust
Continually improve processes, reduce inefficencies and save costs.
About Our Client
We are a relatively new Multi Academy Trust in the East Midlands with a unique ethos who are constantly looking to grow and improve. This is an opportunity to become a leader in of one of the most exciting and fastest evolving sectors. With such change and growth comes an opportunity to add real value and streamline such transitions as the key decision maker.
- Be a visible and effective leader across the organisation.
- Financial Planning and Strategy for the Trust.
- Ensuring the Trust reporting adheres to ESFA guidelines.
- Overseeing the accounts process and ensuring the production of monthly and annual accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Advise various senior stakeholders on financial aspects of strategic and operational plans.
- Finance systems maintenance and improvement.
- Quality and standards.
- Reduce inefficiencies in cost through procurement and general savings.
- Relationship Building - you will create and maintain relationships with the various stakeholders within the trust.
The Successful Applicant
As Finance Director you will have:
an ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CIPFA accountancy qualification
Experience within the not for profit sector; ideally experience working for a Multi academy trust.
Experience in communicating complex financial information to non- finance stakeholders.
What's on Offer
£40,000-£50,000 + LGPS
Other benefits to be discussed.