Group Finance Director - Dorset
Fast Growing Business - Dorset
About Our Client
One of the fastest growing medium sized businesses in Dorset is looking for an experienced Group Finance Director to join them.
The key responsibilities of the Group Finance Director are:-
- Financial management and reporting for the Group and all SPV's
- Working closely with the Finance Heads of multiple divisions to identify and report all key metrics on a regular basis
- Group Tax and Treasury Management
- Ensuring comprehensive financial viability to all key stakeholders, including shareholders
- Maintaining and reporting on bi-weekly cashflows for the Group
- Creating and updating of Annual Business Plan/Forecast and reporting against this
- Group insurances and negotiation on annual policies
- Liaising with Auditors and Tax advisors
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified ideally with a tax qualification, CTA or similar.
What's on Offer