- This is a brilliant opportunity to originate a role in an exciting tech start up
- You will act as a true business partner to the founders
About Our Client
The business was founded two years by two entrepreneurs with their product going live this year. It's been very well-received in an ever growing market place.
The successful candidate will originate this role. It is a role with a wide variety of responsibilities and broad exposure across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing a robust finance function
- Implementing strong controls and systems appropriate for high volume payments
- Establish timely reporting routines
- Attend and contribute to board meetings
- Drive profitability and growth
- Manage banking, audit, VAT and investor relations
- Recruit a capable team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will likely be practice trained with audit experience. You should have first class communications skills in order to manage the external relationships this role requires you to build.
We are happy to consider candidates stepping up into their first finance director position but it would be an advantage to have a good level of experience as a financial controller.
What's on Offer
We have a very competitive salary for the successful candidate.