Finance Director opportunity with leading Midlands charity
Autonomous role with significant challenge and clear goals
About Our Client
Page Executive are partnering with a Leicester based charity to recruit a Finance Director. This not-for-profit organisation are well established and highly respected in their field, with clear strategic goals to achieve in the next 3-5 years.
An exciting opportunity has been created for a Finance Director to join the senior leadership team, work closely with the CEO and lead and develop a strong finance team. Flexible working is encouraged.
As Finance Director, the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Finance function, holding responsibility for all financial strategies, policies, processes and services.
- Provide a strong lead on business partnering to ensure monitoring of management reporting and other financial information, to support strategic oversight and decision making.
- Ensure that statutory submissions are prepared in a timely manner and submitted to the Charity Commission and Companies House according to published deadlines.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of financial systems, processes and controls
- Responsible for both the annual budgeting process and re-forecasting each year to provide financial information to assist with decision making and planning for the future.
- Ensure the production of a monthly reporting pack that is timely, accurate and wide ranging, allowing management of performance to budget and identifying and highlighting trends across all areas of finance.
- Oversees all bank accounts.
- Partner with the operational teams to develop a strong, organisational wide understanding of the financial position.
- Lead the Facilities Management, HR and Procurement functions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a track record within the charity or not-for-profit sector.
First class communication skills and a passion for leading and energising finance teams are highly desirable.
As Finance Director, you will be able to demonstrate where you have driven improvements, made a difference and contributed to an organisations wider success as part of a senior leadership team.
What's on Offer
£80,000 - £90,000 + benefits. Combination of office and home working.