Are you looking to work with some of the worlds most profitable brands?
Apply to an opportunity offering the resources to make a tangible difference!
About Our Client
Reckitt Benckiser are offering a phenomenal opportunity for graduates to join our successful and innovative team on our future leadership programme.
RB is the world's leading consumer health, hygiene and nutrition company, with operations in over 60 countries, headquarters in London, Dubai and Amsterdam, and sales in almost 200 countries. We employ c.40,000 people worldwide.
With a purpose of protecting, healing and nurturing in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world, RB is in the top 8 of companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. Today we are the global Number 1 or Number 2 in the majority of our fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation. Our health, hygiene and nutrition portfolios are led by 19 global Powerbrands, including Dettol, Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Mucinex, Durex, Scholl, Clearasil, Lysol, Veet, Harpic, Bang, Mortein, Finish, Vanish, Calgon, Air Wick and many, many more.
On the finance graduate scheme, you will be working at the beating heart of operations, with your projects entirely business focused. On the three-year programme, you will rotate around 3 of the following 4 areas of finance:
- Sales Finance
- Marketing Finance
- Supply Finance
- Corporate Finance
Finally, you will be supported by a qualified team of subject matter experts in gaining your professional CIMA qualification, setting you up for your future and a successful career in Finance management.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant
RB's people and its culture are at the heart of our company's success and at the forefront of our purpose; to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world.
We have an intense drive for achievement and a desire to outperform wherever we focus, living and breathing our core values:
- Doing the Right Thing Always
- Striving For Excellence
- Building Shared Success
- Putting Consumers and People First
- Seeking Out New Opportunities
We are fighting to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right, not a privilege. RB's results consistently outperform our competitors, so we are looking for like-minded individuals who have the drive and ability to match this challenge.
You Should Be:
- A 2020/2021 graduate able to demonstrate strong analytic and numerical skills
- Driven with a desire to work for a FTSE10 business
- A high level of ambition and motivation
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of Reckitt Benckiser core values and how these would be practised in the workplace
- Personable, with the confidence to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Passionate about our brands, with a general knowledge on our consumers, market, product and impact
- Commercially astute
What's on Offer
Whats on offer -
You will develop your career with the most successful market innovator in the sector, 30% of sales over three years coming from new products. A company recognised for the strength of its commercial capabilities, offering extensive career opportunities.
You will receive:
- Competitive basic salary and bonus
- Private health care
- Very attractive pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Rotations - gain versatile and unique experience from the world's leading health and hygiene company as well as experiencing every aspect of what the company has to offer