- FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical Company
- 18 month contract
About Our Client
I am working with a highly regarded Pharmaceutical company who are going through a period of growth and change. They are looking to hire an experienced systems implementation accountant to lead the migration in setting up their new Consolidation system.
If you have experience implementing systems at Group level, please get in touch.
Consulting with internal financial stakeholders
- Working closely with both the Group Reporting Director and Group FP&A Director in defining the requirements needed for their new consolidation system; which includes actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Specifying the consolidation processes; including work flows and system logic/ rules
- Defining the reports to be generated by the system
- Agreeing to the amount of data to be migrated from their old system to their new system
Working closely with the external system implementation team and internal IT team
- Providing support to the testing, acceptance and documentation of the new system
- Designing training materials for users
- Facilitate training
- Providing and presenting regular status reports
The Successful Applicant
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Large company background
- Implemented systems at Group level
- Strong business change management skills and experience
- Ability to build strong working relationships
What's on Offer
On offer is a salary up to £100k + other excellent benefits.